Re: Tire wear warning.

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tire wear warning.
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 06:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
Chris and I didn't cord any tires at CandleCom
Saturday, but as I was taking them off I did notice
they were VERY warm.  And this was after the car had
been sitting in the paddock for about ten minutes.

The course was pretty fun, though.  Only change I can
think of is to reduce the number of tight turns.  I
had enough to do without having to throw the car into
1st to get out of those tight spots.

Scot