A tough trip for me

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A tough trip for me
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 21:09:14 -0700
  Greetings
Just wanted to thank all of you who helped me or showed concern
for the problem I was having trying to keep the tires on my trailer.
Thanks to Katie Kelly, Chris Herring, John & Pat Kelly, Special
Thanks To Kevin Lahey for making sure I was O.K. on the way
home. And a very special Thanks to Craig Boyle for helping me
with info and parts to make it work. I did make it home O.K.

                                        Thanks
                              Dennis Armstrong