Re: Gypsum vs Dolomark

To: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Gypsum vs Dolomark
From: Dan Williamson <muyrapido@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 21:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Au,

Good idea... but actually if I remember right from college, gypsum is the same
as the compound
Dolomite.  I believe that Dolomark is a brand name for Dolomite, they are both
agricultural limes
and used mostly for breaking up hard clay soils, like conditioners do for your
hair.. (hmm..
clinique???)  Either one gets the job done.

Dan Williamson
DS Neon ACR
"minor in Soil Science..dont ask why"