Sacramento CUP through Round 4

To: "Team. net (E-mail)" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sacramento CUP through Round 4
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 16:23:36 -0500
The Sacramento CUP results and point standings are up through Round 4. The
numbers are correct but I still need to do some "look pretty" editing and
links. Right now I don't have too much "look pretty" time, so I'll get to it
when I can. In the meantime use your browser's back button to get out of
points standings.

        www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento

Congratulations to Lloyd Feaver and Susan Shead for taking over the lead in
the CUP PAX point standings. Also, Congratulations to Ralph Elder for TTOD
at Round 4 in the Miata.

Later,

Ray Miller BSP # 97
Sacramento Chapter