Southern Pacific Divisional May 27-28

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Southern Pacific Divisional May 27-28
From: gmankeny:"First gmankeny:Last" <gmankeny@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 21:16:21 -0700
Ten Reasons why you need to come to the Southern Pacific
Divisional:

1. The San Diego Tour was not an aberration - you did get
beat, and you need to redeem yourself.
2. Even though you won the San Diego National Tour, you know
you were "lucky" in a few spots on the course.
3. CSP can't be that fast, can it?  All of the Northern
Californians, Arizonians, etc. could barely even smell David
Palmquist's exhaust (even if it really smells like Chris Cox
in disguise).  You do need the practice!
4. Vic Sias in BSP is starting to come down with a rare
disease called C-4 Fever.  Vic can't sleep at nights anymore
since James Fingerman and Charlie Shelton put the curse on
him in San Diego.  Vic needs medicine, like a victory to
cure his C-4 fever.
5. Local Dave Cook, FSAE driver, says his car will have a
lock on FTD honors.  Maybe some other Mod drivers think
differently.
6. I'm told Bob Tunnell was the luckiest guy in the world,
and that he won't be "that lucky" again.  That he and Todd
Green paid off everyone in timing and scoring (those BMW
guy's have ALL the money).  In LA, we're above taking bribes
for T&S - but course workers may be another story.
7. In San Diego, Gary Thomason destroyed AS.  In Lemoore, AS
destroyed Gary.  Is the S2000 course dependent?? Does AS
have a chance?
8. Did Russell Lorts really win SS in San Diego, or was that
Jeff Altenburg in disguise?
9. Will John Kelly find there is life after BMW in AP?  No,
the Bimmer, most likely, won't be at this event (prior
commitment), but Mr. Robinson and his Lotus will.
10. Doesn't this sound like fun already?  And you can STILL
take the kids to Disneyland Sunday night or Monday--Monday
is a holiday!!!!

PSSSSS - Get your entry in soon.  I will try to help
"out-of-towners" get home or out early on Sunday - let me
know your preferences

Send a generic SCCA entry to:
Guy Ankeny
4790 Del Rio Street