While You Were in Lemoore...

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: While You Were in Lemoore...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 13:40:15 -0700
I was hanging out in the city for my friend's birthday. We were in this bar
called the Casanova. It was filled with many silly drunk people, dressed in
black. I keep forgetting that part of the dress code. Well, anyway, joining
our party of all girls were these too boys, one 23 and the other 26,
reasonably cute, but now that I am a mature woman of thirty, I KNOW what's
up. They like laugh at your jokes out the outside, but in the inside they're
thinking, "Will she sleep with me?" Besides that, I think I figured out why
so many people feel a need to drink in bars. It's not to relax and be more
interesting. It's to find the OTHER people interesting.

Anyway, they were polling us for our ages, because as you know, that's a
very interesting topic in the bar, and I told them my age, and the 26 year
old looked at me and said, "But really. You look fine."

Okay, so, anyway, enough of this attempt to assimilate into "normal
society." When's the next autocross?

Katie

Happiness is the best cosmetic.