Re: Weekend reports

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weekend reports
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Mon May 01 08:54:18 2000
"Names were taken, butts were kicked, and I got to hear a BP car actually
beingshifted to fourth gear - *there's* something you don't get to see every
day..."

Rodney Essex ran CSP in his red white and green Alfa, the only car in his class
and got a 205 second run. They did protest me running a 203 out of class, boo
hoo hoo I went home without wood, like Arnold "I'll be back" ;).

There excellent competition between two AS drivers (forget the names) one
driving a Blue M3 the other in a brown 911sc, and they tossed time back and
forth on the warm up runs. The Porsche driver clinched the win by half a second
on the 4 lapper, but it was close and he had to work for it.

Fun day even with a big hp style course.The little Miata held its own, and the
new Hoosiers street TD's were splendid to say the least.
~Nanda
CSP #4