Re: New BFG tire?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New BFG tire?
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:27:05 -0700 (PDT)
By *reputation*, the g-force is stiff and incredibly unforgiving, but
with razor-sharp turn-in. The Kumho is easier to drive, lasts longer,
and feels a little sloppier/less precise, plus works better at big slip
angles. The Hoosier is the stickiest, shortest-lived, and is also easy
to drive except for its proclivity for locking up under braking due to
the lightweight carcass. I've only driven on the Kumhos, myself, so
take all that with a grain of salt...

phil