Boondoggle Boogie

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <cmerritt@ati.com>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Boondoggle Boogie
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:50:27 -0800
Yes, Candlestick is the correct location of the New Improved Boondoggle by
the Bay.

So, let's review the details:

March 5, Boondoggle 2000 at Candlestick Point - a treacherous surface that
requires not only turning agility, but bump negotiating skills - is the same
weekend as an CSCC event, which will be held on Mather's very grippy
concrete, and Round 2 of CSCC's "Drive It Like You Stole It" Series.

Well, okee, hey, look at the bright side: at least we won't run out of
daylight this year. Contrary to popular myth, this date "conflict" is
nothing more than a Boondoggle 2000 bug fix.

If you're a true diehard, maybe you can make both! Don't forget, SFR
registration closes at noon, and I think CSCC's registration closes at two.

Tip: You can run in the morning at the Boondoggle*, and make it in time for
the afternoon session of the CSCC event. I am SOOOO jealous!

Katie Kelly, your friendly Boondoggle 2000 co-chair

*Points are only awarded in SFR for entrants who run in their prescribed run
group, and of course, you can't get points without working.