Civic CRX for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Civic CRX for sale
From: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:34:35 -0800
My next door neighbor wants to get rid of an original series Civic CRX.
His son used it to have his first accident while getting a driving lesson.
It was driven home, the damaged radiator and other bits removed, and then
parked for about 2 years.  It was a pretty nice car.  Car is in Palo Alto.
Probably needs to be towed or trailered, but perhaps...

He was ready to give it away to the "Home for Abused Hamsters" for the $25k
tax deduction, but I told him about the cult of CRX lovers and said I'd
post this notice.  I suspect he'd let it go very cheap if you're willing
to just make it disappear from his life.

/Bill