Where can I find Red Line in the South Bay?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, miata@realbig.com
Subject: Where can I find Red Line in the South Bay?
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:15:00 -0800 (PST)
(Posted to BA Autox and Miata lists)

I'm planning to do a full fluid change on my Miata
before I go up to Sears Point on 2/7.  I decided since
I'm doing this I would go with synthetic fluids.  I'm
just going to use Mobil 1 for the engine, but I'd like
to use Red Line for the transmission and differential.

I could mail-order it from a few places, but I'm not
sure I'd have it in time.  Is there anyone in the
South SF Bay Area who sells Red Line products?

Thanks, and sorry for the cross-post!
Scot
Do You Yahoo!?