Re: Looking for a compressor....

To: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a compressor....
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 07:35:34 -0800 (PST)
After going through a number of compressors over the
years - I generally leave them on the grid and don't
realize until a week later - I found one that I like
in Costco for $25 or so - it seems faster and heavier
duty than the really cheapie units. The gauge is
within 5 pounds of accurate too, quite a bonus.

Craig