Setup workers, thanks Chris!

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Setup workers, thanks Chris!
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:14:11 -0800 (PST)
OK, the updated list of setup workers is ...

1.  Don Ebaugh
2.  Jim Ochi
3.  Stephen Smith
4.  Jeremy Bergsman
5.  Kirk Meline
6.  Victoria Meline
7.  Barry Chafin
8.  Nanda Holz
9.  Charlie Davis
10. Teresa Neidel

This should be sufficient to get things rolling.  Thanks for volunteering!  If
your name is on the list and for some reason you now can't make it, let me
know.
Please be at the site about 7am (or whenever Chris Coxx says he'll be there).

Which brings up our trailer tower.  Chris Coxx has graciously volunteered to do
it ONE LAST TIME.  Please thank him profusely if you see him on Sunday.  It
only took a little whining and begging from me (plus one undisclosed bribe) to
get him to do it.  Thanks Chris!

Oh, one other thing.  Katie, you've done a great job of dumping all the weeks
rain on us the last few days so that this weekend will be clear.  Keep up the
good work!

-Andy