RE: New 2000 Street Prepared Classes are online (txt files)

To: "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: New 2000 Street Prepared Classes are online (txt files)
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:25:44 -0800
So where was this data gleaned from?  My car, "ESP     Nissan  300ZX
non-turbo ('90+)  Feb-2000" shows up in the cars by class, but not cars by
make, and to the best of my knowledge didn't show in the Feb-2000 fastrack
anywhere.

-Carl

http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/sp_carsc.txt   by class, or
http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/sp_carsm.txt  by make.

Have fun, and let me know if you find any typos.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!