Slide Show Needs You!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slide Show Needs You!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:48:37 -0800
Dear Solo II Banquet Goers:

Your friendly slide show creators, Teresa Neidel and I, are in dire need of
help. This year, we have created an "art slideshow," as opposed to an art
film.

Anyhoo... we need a sound system. Something that plays cassette tapes, and
can be played loud enough for all to hear the incredibly intense and
emotionally charged sounds that we have created for this one-of-a-kind art
slideshow that I predict will be the next big thing, "Being John Malkovich"
be damned.

If you have such equipment, please respond to me directly. We need to have
it in the awards room early enough so we can do a sound check.

If you can help, please respond to me privately.

Thanks!

Katie Kelly