Re: Tire trailers

To: alandahl@mac.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire trailers
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:42:15 EDT
Which Harbor Freight trailer were you looking at? Was it the one with the
little (8" or something) wheels or the one with the 12" wheels? I've been using

the latter, which I think I paid about $200 for a year and a half ago, for
the  last couple of years and it has worked very well. Longest trips with it
have  been in the couple of hundred miles at a time range, though. Still, it's
held up  well, none of the bolts have loosened, the tires are not even visibly
worn and  the bearings looked very fresh when I last re-packed them...

Mike Wood