FS: 2003 Mini Cooper S (no sunroof)

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 2003 Mini Cooper S (no sunroof)
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:40:03 -0800 (PST)
I've decided to sell my '03 Chili Red/White Mini Cooper S 6-speed.

I drive a lot of highway miles, so even though it is only 3 years old,
it now has 78,000 miles on it. I anticipated autocrossing it so ordered
it without DSC or sunroof and retained the white 16" wheels. Since I
got a shifter kart at about the same time, I filled my 'need for speed'
with the small kart instead of the BigKart. It has automatic HVAC, trip
computer, leather, fog lights, cruise control, multifunction leather
steering wheel, heated seats/mirrors and minor package stuff that
doesn't presently come to mind.

The car presently has new Pirelli P-Zero Neros on it.  I will also
include an extra set of 16" silver wheels and caps which I'd intended
to use for Bilzzaks but never did. They have OE Goodyear NCTs on them.

Price: $14,000.  Call 317.313.6734 (Indpls area) or email privately for
more info.

Bob