Re:Olympic medal-winner is an autocrosser

To: "autox team" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Olympic medal-winner is an autocrosser
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:17:11 -0500
Wow, a figure skater and model as an autocrosser. Who would of thunk it? lol
But that's cool she autocrosses, what a hottie. Congrats to Tanith Belbin and
her partner taking home a silver for our country in partner
figure skating. She should go to the nationals so we can applaud her there, if
she wins a trophy. :'))