Re: Here we go: Street tires v R Tires

To: pethier@isd.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Here we go: Street tires v R Tires
From: SJMARCY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:07:59 EST
In a message dated 2/25/2006 9:36:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pethier@isd.net writes:

> And  that's why we have an exclusion list (unused) in Stock and Street
>  Prepared Categories, and (actually used) in Street Touring.

I must have  been napping and missed this.  Which tire or tires is
currently  on the Street Touring exclusion list?

I think it might be the Pirelli pzero corsa.  They are a 60 treadwear
r-compound.  But ONE of the sizes is listed at 140 treadwear on the TR  site.

Stan