Re: ax-digest V1 #1716

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #1716
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:02:09 EST
Well, there is team.net, the Evo discussion list which are both e-mail  based
and then there are the forums, sccaforums.com, autocrossforum.com which  both
have many posts about the Ft Myers event, as well as the marque boards,  like
honda-tech.com, northamericanmotoring.com and nasioc.com.

So, maybe 4 "lists" was a misrepresentation.  Change that to, "at  least four
places where people waste time at instead of working :-)"

Per

In a message dated 2/25/2006 06:41:59 Eastern Standard Time,