Fwd: Need Instructors!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Need Instructors!!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:00:49 EST
It would help if I gave the "cc" address, I guess  :-)
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Full-name: MWood24020
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:54:27 EST
Subject: Need Instructors!!
To: autox@autox.team.net

I'm posting this for a friend, please respond to the "cc"  address...great
opportunity for some test and tune at Atwater, prior to the tour  event!

Nor-Cal LS1 will be putting on an AutoX School Saturday, March 25th with  the
help of the American Auto-X Series. The School will be at Castle Airforce
Base in Atwater.

We are looking for qualified instructors to assist with  this school.

Instructors will get some free track-time on Saturday, free  lunch, and will
get a reduced fee ($20 instead of $35) for our Race the  following day.

What we'd like to see is 5+ years of AutoX experience,  and preferably some
experience instructing at similar events (or HDPEs and  things of that nature).
Please PM or Email (tjadams454@yahoo.com) me if you're  interested in helping
out.

We really appreciate any and all help we can  get to help teach this great
motor sport!

-TJ