Re: Wine whine

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wine whine
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:57:17 -0600
Hay, Mark -- my local paper had a feature story the other day about how that
red stuff from a box actually is a good deal. Something about how the
plastic bag inside deflates as you consume the red stuff so no nasty ole air
gets in to dilute it or detract from the vintage.

Cheers!

--Rocket J. Squirrel