Nice Tire trailer for sale in Tulsa, OK

Subject: Nice Tire trailer for sale in Tulsa, OK
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:31:38 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

>From a friend, Vern Anderson...

This is a very nice tire trailer.

Mark

------

FS:  Track trailer - Trailex aluminum Tire Toter with extras

Trailex alumimum "Tire Toter", located in Tulsa OK 74037. I bought this new
in 2000 and it has served me faithfully ever since. I've towed this thing
behind my M3 to countless events, it's been rock solid and has never given
me a problem. I finally have a tow vehicle and I'm buying a full-sized
trailer, so this needs to go. It tows fine, even when loaded with 8 wheels
and with the storage box full of brake rotors and tools. You hardly know
it's back there when towing, it tracks fine, corners fine and never moves
around. After I bought it, I added a second tire rack and a storage box. The
box is just a pickup truck box, it locks and holds quite a bit of stuff. I
also made a spare tire holder, nothing fancy, but it works. It has 12"
wheels/tires, much better for highway driving than the little 8" ones. New
from Trailex, this setup costs $1700-1800 (trailer is $1589 with two racks,
the box is around $200). I'd like to get $750 for it. This thing is worlds
better than the Harbor Freight trailers. It has safety cables, takes a 1
7/8" ball. The tire racks are completely adjustable, the biggest tire they
can hold is a 255/40/17, anything bigger than that in diameter and you run
out of room. You can easily fit four 245/40 or 255/40 tires on each rack,
you may be able to get five narrower tires (215? 225?) on there, but I don't
run those and haven't tried. The tires are new from earlier this year, I
have repacked the wheel bearings every winter. The deck is wood, I treated
it with outdoor sealant back in 2000, but haven't touched it since. The deck
is still in pretty good shape. It has always been garaged. The race tires
and wheels are obviously not included.... It cannot be shipped, but I'd be
willing to share the delivery hassle with someone reasonably close to Tulsa
OK.  Email me at vernon_anderson@yahoo.com if interested, I have pics
available.  Thanks!