'96 Miata R FS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '96 Miata R FS
From: Vince Bly <Vince.Bly@nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:48:30 -0500
I'm finally parting with my copper Miata.  My new ride should arrive in a
few days (330Ci ZHP).

It's a 1996 Miata R model with about 98K miles.  It is a unique copper
color, some of you may remember it from it's competition days.  It's in
very good to excellent condition.  There are no mechanical issues.  There
are two minor cosmetic issues.  There is a patched crack in the rear window
and a small ding in the lower right of the rear bumper.  Although the
original top is in good shape, the window is now brittle and should be
replaced before next summer.  The car has single adjustable Konis, a SS
Borla catback exhaust, and a hitch for a tire trailer.  For those that
might want it for stock class competition, more than one degree of negative
camber can be dialed into both fronts.  There are two recent photos (taken
last Friday) at http://tamberine.tripod.com/id25.html

I'm asking $4400 for the car with the OEM cast wheels and a set of steel
wheels with SS rims.  I'm asking $4650 for the above plus a set of OEM
Special Edition wheels (~1lb/wheel lighter than the standard cast OEM
wheels).  Although there are several people interested locally, no one has
plopped down the cash yet, so if you're interested contact me at
Vince.Bly@NASA.gov.

Vince