Atlanta National Tour tire help? STL

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Atlanta National Tour tire help? STL
From: "Chris" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:24:49 -0600
If anyone will be making their way through St. Louis on their way to the
Atlanta National Tour and may be able to haul some wheels/tires down there
for me please let me know! My usual tow package(Dave Whitworth) isn't
heading down there because there aren't any CPr's entered, so I'm currently
investigating a few other options (such as building a hitch for the 350Z).

If anyone knows they will be heading down there through St. Louis please let
me know, I'd appreciate the help! Or if there are some CPrs going to enter,
get entered so I can talk Dave's wife into letting him go!

Chris
SoloPerformance.com