Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: AP proposal in NAP

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: AP proposal in NAP
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:11:46 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 pethier@isd.net wrote:
>>> This pretty-much sucks.  If your car has no headliner, plan on swapping> in
>>> a twin-cam engine from someplace.
>>
>> Huh?  That's only true in AP; if your car is in some other Prepared class
>> (and most of them are), then you can't necessarily swap motors.
>
> I'm sorry.  I meant to say "if your old Lotus has no headliner."  :-)

Ah, now I understand your original comment... :-)

I don't think I'm letting any state secrets slip when I say that the APC
has asked the PAC to look at reclassifying the currently explicitly
classed AP cars into other Prepared classes.  I have every expectation
that Mark S's statement about "nearly every car will have a normal
Prepared class to run in" will be true.

You may not like the weight or other restrictions of course, but when your
class gets re-orged due to lack of participation, you sorta have to expect
some changes being required to remain competitive.

Mark