SWDIV Divisional #1

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SWDIV Divisional #1
From: "Greg Ward" <gward@spokes.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:47:48 -0600
Ever have the desire to drive where the professionals do their testing? Where
the tire companies such as Pirelli and Avon go to test their high performance
tires? Where the automobile manufacturers go to see how well their performance
sports cars stack up against their competition?

Here's your chance!

The Southwest Division kicks off its 2005 Solo Divisional Series at the Tire and
Vehicle Test Center (TVTC) in Pearsall, Texas.

Here's your chance to compete on the flattest, grippiest 800' x 800' square of
asphalt in this part of the nation. To make sure we take advantage of every
square inch of this surface we have sought out the only name synonymous with
course design - Roger "The Real" Johnson from Houston Region, responsible for
countless memorable courses at various Texas SCCA National Tours as well as the
2003 Solo II National Championships in Topeka, KS.

Located less than an hours drive south of downtown San Antonio, Pearsall is the
host city to TVTC where this 2-day divisional will be brought to you by the Road
Trip Racing Team of the Texas Spokes Sports Car Club and the SCCA Lone Star
Region.

Bring your snakebite kit, a fresh set of tires and most importantly a bib to
wipe the drool from your chin when you first set eyes on this layout of
autocross nirvana.

Details - http://www.spokes.org/TVTC.htm