Re: STS Tires and down memory lane

To: Wentzel <greendot1@comcast.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: STS Tires and down memory lane
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:51:57 -0500
The car was known as "Der Talking Porsche". Lloyd could announce right from
the car, then run when it was his turn. The speaker was bolted to the
luggage rack. :)

If you look at this link, you'll see the full-size photo:

http://images8.fotki.com/v139/file8lSy/5f80f/4/438397/1675694/LWL_Porsche_Ol
d_12x10.jpg

If you look carefully at the driver's door, you'll see a small piece of
paper with "10 SP" written on it. Not sure if that's the car and class
designation. I don't think that would pass tech today.

Simpler times.

...bill

> From: Wentzel <greendot1@comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: STS Tires and down memory lane
>
> Does that engine cover mounted speaker amplify the exhaust note and does it
> put him into a Mod class?  :-)
> Bruce

http://images8.fotki.com/v139/photos/4/438397/1675694/LWL_Porsche_Old_12x10-
vi.jpg