Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:58:50 -0500
On Nov 23, 2004, at 1:14 PM, Eric Linnhoff wrote:
> [...]

Citation please?  I have never heard this before in any other forum
(and I deal with a number of not-for-profit groups.)

Not to mention that your comment is absurd on its face; are charities
going to find their non-profit tax status in jeopardy because their
income comes from 'non-members'??

Cite it or retract it.

David