Re: No more Red Flags, just push the button,

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: No more Red Flags, just push the button,
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:02:04 -0400
A follow up to my post
Matt Murray

Subject: Re: [IP] Police test hi-tech zapper that could end car
chases

A year or so a ago, I interviewed a man who was employed with the
Dept.
of the Army. He discussed his involvement in the research and
development of this type of device at a facility near DC. At that
time, he said there were quiet field tests being performed in New
Jersey (if my memory is correct). With a sad look on his face, he
explained that the device can cause serious permanent injury to
the
passengers of the targeted vehicle. He explained that the high
energy
microwave pulse can and does cause injury to human eye tissue,
and the
nervous system. Despite this well known fact, he said they were
determined to make this product available to law enforcement. In
his
exact words "the thing really messes up anyone it's pointed at"

How long will it be before the lawsuits start rolling in?

EEkid