Tire warmers for Events and maybe the coolest luggage ever

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Tire warmers for Events and maybe the coolest luggage ever
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:52:49 -0400
If you were ever looking for a way to get your tires to an event and keep the
inside of your car clean this IS IT.....

Black watch racing has designed a tire bag....OK, tire luggage to put your
race rubber or maybe even those 24 inch chrome spinners in to keep them clean
when you store them for the winter...

The luggage is made of a VERY durable material and they are lined with the
same material used to keep pizza boxes warm when dominos delivers.......

Why do I point this out.....Not only does the luggage protect your cars finish
and the tire or rim that is inside of the luggage with a cushion...the tire
luggage  can be UNZIPPED and flipped inside out......YEP,  now you have the
coolest ( I mean warmest) tire warmers you have ever seen in a solo 2
grid.....

I have used the prototypes....they work extremely well and they are very
durable.....

There are a different sizes available to handle most overall tire sizes......I
know the Z06 size works for those massive rear tires...Not a dirt mark on the
front seat...and the tires stayed toasty warm in grid........

check out the web page and get your order in......you can pick them up in
Kansas....

http://www.blackwatchracing.com/tire_bag/index.htm

Later,
PatS