MRIU Finals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MRIU Finals
From: gofazt@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:52:05 -0400
I have not had a chance to exptend my personal thanks to everyone who posts and
lurks on the list for their participation in the 2004 Mazda Rev Ity Up
compeition.  I had a blast seeing the "repeat offenders" and was pleased to
spotlight some new faces.

No doubt that the final at Laguna will be another really cool experience, not
to mention really intense.  Looking at the list of drivers who will be
competing is impressive, just as it was in 2003.  What is an added joy is that
there are great wildcard people too.

I hope that I will be in attendance for the final again this year, because last
year it was just as much fun and fulfilling for us who worked the tour as it
was for the champions.

Best of luck to all the Finalists!

Caroline "Furby" Wright
2004 MRIU Announcer

P.S.  Pat "Joy Buzzer" Salerno, you are one very very lucky so-and-so.  If you
only KNEW how close you came to getting bumped.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.