Making an laser photohead alignment target

Subject: Making an laser photohead alignment target
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

So http://www.bannerengineering.com has a bunch of retroreflective
material.

At the bottom of this page:

http://info.bannersalesforce.com/xpedio/groups/public/documents/datasheet/63942_reflectors.pdf

is some retroflective adhesive stuff.  I'm not as concerned (I don't
think) about the .7 reflectivity factor since I just want to make a board
of this stuff and stick it behind the real reflector for faster light
alignment.

However, it appears they're around $0.21 to $0.23 per in squared.  The
3"x100" roll is $43.50 according to their online store...

Is there a cheaper option for this stuff?  Again, all I care about is
being able to see a reflection when I'm aligning the laser head...

Thanks!

Mark