For Sale: 1998 Subaru Impreza

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: For Sale: 1998 Subaru Impreza
From: Travis Dixon <travisd@tubas.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:16:00 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry for the spam, but I thought some here might be interested.

My Sister-in-law/Brother-in-law are looking to get rid of one of their cars.

Sorry for the limited details, but this what I know/was given.

It's a 1998 Subaru Impreza. Black, 5-speed, excellent condition.
I believe it has the cloth interior. Also has almost new tires.
95,000 miles (highway driving). Never autocrossed/etc. My Brother-In-Law loves
this car and it hating getting rid of it, but they don't need 3 cars right now.

Price is $5,000 firm. Car is in Westminster, MD.

If you're interested, my wife can put you in touch with them. Her e-mail is
kim@tubas.net (kim at tubas dot net).

--travis dixon