For Sale: C-Prepared Camaro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: C-Prepared Camaro
From: Peter Dunlap <pdnospam@mesanetworks.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:48:11 -0600
I've realized over the last few months that I don't really have the time
to autocross on a regular basis, nor am I likely to have that time in the
forseeable future.  That being the case, it seems a shame to have a
great race car like this one sitting in my garage holding down a
piece of the floor when it should be doing what it was meant to do --
tearing up the pavement somewhere!

Tommy Regan placed 4th at Nationals in the car in 2001.  It is
definitely the most fun car I've ever driven -- with fresh tires on good
concrete it
will corner so hard that it feels like driving some kind of crazy
cartoon car that doesn't need  to obey the laws of physics.  It is well
balanced
and quite easy to drive, although as is the case with most prepared
cars, it is very challenging to drive the car to its potential.  I
purchased the
car from Tommy in December of 2001.  It is still running the identical
setup -- everything that I have changed or modified has been to improve
things I perceived to be reliability concerns like the oil pan and valve
train.

More details and pictures of the car are here:

http://plad.mesanetworks.net

Asking price:

$12,500 for the car and related parts
$1,800 for the Texas Bragg tandem axle car hauler that I've been towing
the car with
$13,500 for the car and trailer together

Need a tow vehicle?  I've got a 1988 Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab that I won't
need after the race car is sold -- it's not pretty but it gets the job
done!  Let me know if you want more details on the truck.

E-mail me with any questions at pdnospam@mesanetworks.net or call me at
(303) 828-0192 (evenings and weekends)
I can deliver the car to a buyer within a 1200 mile radius. (The car is
currently in Boulder, CO)