93 325i BMW FOR SALE!!!!

To: ms-scca@lists.netdoor.com, autox@autox.team.net, arworkers@topica.com,
Subject: 93 325i BMW FOR SALE!!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:28:00 EDT
Hey Guys,
I hate to do this, but I have to let the BMW go. I bought a truck for my  new
business.

1993 325i 4-door
189,XXX miles
5 speed
Silver exterior
Black Leather interior
Factory 17"x7.5" M3 Contour wheels
Kuhmo 711 tires 235/40/17, fairly new
Factory M3 front air dam
Bilstein Sport shocks
Eibach Springs
K&N drop in air filter
Spal Electric Fan
$5000 Firm

You won't find a cleaner 325 anywhere. Mechanically, the drivetrain runs
great.  The interior is very nice. There are no tears or rips in the  leather.
The seats look brand new. The exterior is very nice too. The only thing  wrong
is a dent in the front passenger door.  I have all the service  records since
it was new.  I believe Im the third owner. I bought it from a  relative in
Atlanta a while back. The rear subframe had M3 mount  reinforcements welded in
couple years ago, This is a common problem that is  costly to fix, this 325 is
good to go.  It's located in Starkville, MS, but  I travel to Jackson, MS,
every week.  I will deliver it anywhere in the  SouthEast for a nominal fee.  I
will be in Memphis tomorrow afternoon and  Atlanta on Thursday. If you have any
questions, feel free to give me a call  anytime.  I might consider a partial
trade for a 1.6 Mazda Miata.

I have a set of front calipers and rotors from a 95 M3 that I never got
around to installing, Im asking $375obo for the M3 brakes. I also have a set of

17"x8" TSW Hockemheim R wheels with good Kuhmo Ecsta tires, 225/45/17 that I
might sell.

Sincerely,
Trey Walker
662-312-8605

Safety Innovations USA
"Your one stop for racing safety equipment"