CP at the Toledo Tour

To: "team.net list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: CP at the Toledo Tour
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:44:58 -0400
Ok, I was just looking at the Toledo Tour results and saw that Scott Lewis won
CP there this past weekend. His 2nd run counted on Sunday where he spun oafter
the finish and hit cones, which was his best time of 44.0. I thought that was
a DNF. Did they change the rule on that or not? I was sure Mike Ucker a
R.A.F.T. Racing Member won it until I saw the results just now. He would of
won if Scott's time didn't count. But if they changed the DNF rule hitting
cones after the finish and Scott Lewis won,that's fine by me. Scott's a good
guy.  Anyone have insights?

P.S.-Scott beat Mike by a spec of a hair.lol