Car storage or shipping needed for Wendover Pro

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car storage or shipping needed for Wendover Pro
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:10:46 -0700
I found out Saturday that have to be in Boston the week between the
Bremerton NT and the Wendover Pro. With all that's going on that week
in Boston the logistics of doing both the NT and the Pro while still
getting an affordable airfare are proving to be quite a challenge. As a
result I am looking at many possibilities:

- Fly back to Seattle Friday AM then drive to Wendover (which means I
would have been up for 24 hours+ when I got to Wendover at 1 or 2 AM)

- Have someone drive my car from Bremerton to Wendover or SLC after the
NT and then fly from Boston into SLC (easiest and gets me the most
sleep but might have to mix airlines)

- Have someone drive my car from Bremerton to Boise and fly back into
Boise (works well too)

Any suggestions? I need to get this figured out ASAP before airfares go
up any more!

Thanks,

- Alan Dahl

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023