1994 RX-7 R2 For Sale

To: nersolo@ner.org, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: 1994 RX-7 R2 For Sale
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:42:23 -0400
Please contact Bill, NOT me. Last time I saw the car it was very clean.

Matt Murray

Baby forces sale!  (Actually, mother of baby forces sale).  I posted
the '94 RX-7 R2 on cars.com and autotrader today.

Links and description below.  Price is negotiable for members of local
car clubs.  Please pass the word.  Questions, leads and suggestions
welcome.  Thanks.

Bill Del Vecchio
wdv [at] optonline [dot] net

<http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/standard/results/single/ld/detail.jhtml?aff=national&paId=148040742>http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/standard/results/single/ld/detail.jhtml?aff=national&paId=148040742

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?LNX=ESTAFVDPGTEXTLNK&&car_id=164570007

Black 1994 RX-7 R2. Rare find - an exceptionally clean,
well-maintained original R2 with only 28k miles!  Awesome looks and
performance. Clean Carfax. Garaged/non-smoker.

The 1993-1995 RX-7 is one of the best looking, purest sports cars ever
made.  The 1994-1995 R2 models are the most desirable, with the
greatest potential for future collectability and price appreciation.

This ultra-low mileage black 1994 R2 is a solid 9 out of 10 for looks
and performance.  If you want a cheaper car, there are plenty of RX-7s
with automatics, add-on aero kits and tons of modifications on their
second or third motor.  This is a real R2 with the factory motor and
28k documented miles.

Asking $22,995
Contact: 1994RX7R2@optonline.net
Pictures:
<http://community.webshots.com/album/149124377YOXzXg>http://community.webshots.com/album/149124377YOXzXg

Completely stock/original except:
    Kosei Seneca S5R wheels (17x8F/17x9R)
    Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires
    (less than 4,000 miles 245/40-17F/255/40-17R)
    Autometer boost gauge and A-pillar pod

Many parts and accessories, including custom-fit car cover, front-end
bra and hood protector, Factory shop manual and four original
equipment Mazda rims.

Parts and accessories included:
    Custom-fit car cover
    Front-end bra and hood protector
    Factory shop manual
    Four OEM Mazda rims with Kumho V700 tires (well used, but usable)
    Simpson 5-point camlock harness with mounting hardware
    Five OEM Mazda oil filters and drain plug washers
    New set of OEM lug nuts
    New K&N air filter
    Assorted decals