eDECALS. COM

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: eDECALS. COM
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:00:33 EDT
As a long time member of this site  I feel that at times  it is important to
talk about businesses that the community of AUTO Xers  frequent.
Quite recently I tried to do mail order business with " eDECALS.COM'",   What
a horrible experience  it was trying to get this company to send me numbers
and letters  that  I ordered  for the Pro  this weekend.. In additon the
representative I tried to chat with really didnt care about the business or its

customers.
So to no belabor this issue,   I would not recommend  using this .COM
company for your decal  purchases...

Thanks
Bruce Bellom
FS 15