Re: Timer Glitches in Atlanta

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timer Glitches in Atlanta
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:46:25 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 4:09 AM

> I also propose that in the future, when an operational problem affecting
> scoring like this is identified or suspected, the event should be halted
> immediately until a determination can be made if a problem really does
> exist,
> ===================================
> Now you're just dreaming buddy.  If cars can run into each other at a Pro,
> after several prior very close calls, and that event was not immediately
> stopped and the problem fixed, what on earth makes you think that a
measily
> timer problem is going to rate a "halt" order?
>
> Eric Linnhoff in KC
> '98 Mini-Viper  #69 STS

{sarcasm} Well it was already decided by several on SCCAforum that there are
no safety issues at events since anyone who might run into anyone/thing
during an event has been banned and had their driver's license revolked...
(I guess that included anyone who runs into the only other car on the North
course?) I see a lot of ostrich butts! {end sarcasm}