Re: Anti-spam software?

To: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-spam software?
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:29:46 -0600
Try McAfee Spam Killer.  You can configure it any way you want to accept
or reject email from any source.  It also has a huge data base of stuff
that it automatically rejects.  I've been using it for several months
and LOVE it!  BTW, you might also want to enable the spell-checker that
you've already got with your email program!!!  8<{)

Happy Holidays

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman