RE: SS & Money

To: "Chan, Albert" <albert.chan@owenscorning.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: SS & Money
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:08:05 -0500
Al,

First, a thoughtful post.

The dynamics of Solo 2 has changed since the nineties (as had a
lot of our lives!). SS is no longer the "big" class. Other stock
classes are equal in numbers of participation. Look at the ST/SM
numbers. Who woulda thunk it.If we lump the Vetts together (as
you opined), why not lump non-turbo 911s?

Matt Murray
I remember when the CRX was in A Stock.