FW: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas

To: autox@autox.team.net, pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: FW: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:16:45 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've been holding back thoughout the Christmas season figuring that I'd not
post this classic again this year. But it's Christmas Eve and the Devil Made
Me Do It!

A Merry, Happy and Joyous Christmas to you and your entire family. And I
hope all the UPS trucks show up with your racing goodies before tomorrow
morning.

Larry Steckel