'90 Miata project car FREE

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <ner@ner.org>
Subject: '90 Miata project car FREE
From: "Brian Porter" <brian@miatar.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:41:36 -0500
I have a '90 Miata that I dismantled to prepare for SPEC Miata but time and
money never showed up.. Car had 170K on the odometer when driven home. Has
some rust on the door sills. The majority of parts are in boxes,
engine/transmission included but not in the car, car is a rolling (empty)
chassis. :)

I'm losing my garage space so I'd prefer to offer this car to a better home
for FREE instead of sticking it under a tarp. Car is located in West
Brookfield, MA. (approximately 15m north of Sturbridge)

First come, first serve. Must be picked up before 12/22.

-Brian