Pylon for October 2003

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon for October 2003
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:22:16 -0500
Yes we know it's November.

North American Pylon for October 2003 goes into the mail on Monday, Nov.
10, 2003.
Copies for First Class Subscribers went into the mail today.

Whew, it's over. In this issue we cover the 2003 SCCA Solo II Nationals at
Topeka, KS.
Plus, for the first time in our 14 year history, we have four-color on the
cover,
page 1, and the center spread.  Perhaps,that includes your car?

        Our lead story, which consumes most of the 44-page issue, is on the
Solo II Nationals. A fun time was had by all. Even when it rained on
Thursday.
        Also we cover--briefly--the Pro Solo finale. We'll have the results
and final standings for that in our next issue.
        Inside we have:
                Atlanta Region's Round 7 at a new site.
                Las Vegas Region's Rally Cross event at Jean, NV, Lake.
                Evolution School salutes its winners.
                NorPac Division announces its Divisional title winners.

Columns by
                Pat Kelly,
                Lorenzo the Scribe
                Editor John Kelly

Two full pages of Garage Sale want ads offering you your next car.

        Our event calendar returns next month.

If you live near a Tower Records you can purchase a copy (Cover price $2)
in about a week. Other specialty stands carry it, too.

        To subscribe and start with the Nationals issue, call (M-F, 9-5
PST) 1-800-58-KELLY.
Subscriptions cost $24 for 12 monthly issues. Charge to Visa or MasterCard.
        (For Canadian residents cost is US$27.50 on a U.S. bank, Canadian
postal money order, or Visa or MasterCard.)
        Or, send a check for $24 to:    North American Pylon

P.O. Box 1203

Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120

Or, FAX your Visa or MasterCard number to (925) 846-0119. It operates 24/7.
It's secure. Price remains $24 for 12 monthly issues. We're starting our
14th year serving autocross drivers across the U.S. and Canada. We have
never raised our prices.

--John Kelly, editor and publisher