Needed - Racecar Engineering Volume 3, Number 5

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Needed - Racecar Engineering Volume 3, Number 5
From: "Chris Dorsey" <epcrx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:38:52 -0600
Hey all.
I am looking for an old copy of Racecar Engineering, specifically volume 3,
number 5, which from what I understand has a great article on mumford
linkages.  If anybody has a copy they would be willing to give up, lend out,
or make a copy of (just the article), please let me know off the list.
I really appreciate the help!

-Chris Dorsey
EP 21    85 CRX
2003 ProSolo National Champion
2003 2nd place Solo2 National Championship
www.shamrockmotorsports.com

"Autocrossers always make good road racers, but road racers do not always
make good autocrossers."  -T.C. Kline