DAN one week later

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: DAN one week later
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:02:30 -0400
Sixty. Yup, sixty. Sixty kind hearted souls have stepped up to
help Tasha. It is fantastic. After Paypal fees, we are at
$1792.13. Awesome job.

But, it seems light. 800+ on the Evo list, probably the same
amount on Team.net and a few who are on both (me). So for the
sake of argument, let's say we have 1200 people on the combined
lists. Five percent have made a donation, but what about the
other 95%? No amount is too small (or too large!). If it is a
buck, $5.00, $10.00 or even five hundred, any amount will help.

Now that we are away from Nationals, our heads are a little
clearer, please see what you can do to help. Even a guy from the
Porsche list made a donation!  :^)

Matt Murray
Driver AT Nationals admin and cheerleader
Donate at www.paypal.com and send to mattm@optonline.net