Re: [NERSOLO2] Driver AT Nationals/Tasha's Fund, was: Can

To: nersolo@ner.org
Subject: Re: [NERSOLO2] Driver AT Nationals/Tasha's Fund, was: Can
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:58:18 -0400
Tasha was taking a run with press preson in a S2000. She had not
walked the course. She followed the tire tracks (left over from
the warm-up and 2002 Nats), and short cut the course hitting
another S2000. Tasha's car incurred a lot of damage as did the
other car have some damage.

She is paying for the damage out of pocket.

The Solo 2 community is trying to help defray some of the costs.

Matt Murray