Re: Dan Cole?

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dan Cole?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:38:31 -0400
At 02:57 AM 9/16/2003 -0500, Rocky Entriken wrote:
>Does anyone know offhand if Dan Cole, from Franklin, Tenn. (Tennessee Valley
>Region), who shared the Pocket Rocket DSR in B Mod with Brian Ball, is the
>same Dan Cole then of San Francisco Region who ran the Silver Fox
>sportsracer in B Mod several years ago?
>
>--Rocky Entriken

Hi Rocky,

Unless there are two Dan Coles living in Franklin, TN they should be one
and the same. Dan and Sandy retired to Franklin from the SF area a couple
of years ago. Note that Dan also ran another B Mod (a March if I recall
correctly) a couple of times. I don't think Sandy ever ran that car at
Nats. Also note that I believe the Silver Fox is currently located
somewhere in Virginia.

Dick